FEES & POLICIES
$30 per year.
$55 per month. One hour class, once a week.
$30 for half hour*
Semi Private Lessons:
Partner Stunt Private Lessons:
Group Stunt Private Lessons:
$50 per half hour*
$45 per half hour*
$45 per half hour*
* All private lesson prices may vary by instructor. All privates must be scheduled with the coach individually.
- A medical release form must be signed by the parent and returned before any child may participate.
- All Students must wait inside the building to be picked up.
- All parents must arrive on time to pick their children up. Please notify the office if any problem arises.
- Safety is our primary concern. No stunting, jumping, or tumbling is allowed without an instructor present.
- All accidents and injuries must be reported immediately to a VICTORY CHEER AND DANCE/REBEL YELL employee so the proper action can be taken.
- Spectators are not allowed on the dance/gym floor, but are welcome to sit in the viewing area.
- It is expected that all students and their parents/friends will act with respect to the instructors and the other students in the class. Any student displaying behavior that is rude or disruptive will be asked to leave the class.
- VICTORY CHEER AND DANCE/REBEL YELL is not responsible for lost or stolen items. All unclaimed items will be given to charity.
- Please help us keep the gym and lobby areas clean. Please throw away all garbage and take all belongings with you.
- A yearly registration fee of $30.00 is charged for each student
- Tuition is due on the first day of each month. There will be a $10.00 late fee charged on the 8th day of each month. All pricing is on a monthly basis. There are no refunds or prorating for missed classes.
- A $10.00 discount is given for each child after the first in the immediate family. Discounts DO NOT APPLY to the All-Star program or private lessons.
- Students may make up a missed class. You must contact the office to arrange for a make-up in a comparable class. Make-ups must be taken within 4 weeks of absence.
- There are no refunds or prorating for missed classes.
- There are no make-ups for missed private lessons.
- Make-ups for a missed practice for All-Stars have to be scheduled with a coach as a private lesson for a fee.
- Two consecutive absences from class, without prior notice to the office, will release your class spot for reassignment.
- No make-ups will be given for scheduled holidays.
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas thru New Year's Day
DROPPING YOUR CLASS
- Your account is billed for classes until the office is notified in writing of your intent to drop.
- Written notification must be received at least one week prior to your drop date.
- You will be responsible for class fees incurred prior to your written notification.
- Tennis Shoes
- Long hair must be secured
- No Jewelry
- No Gum
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING REBEL YELL CHEER